From #openttdcoop wiki
This is one of the main questions. Who will be the jury and how many persons? Proposals please. In my opinion the scenario creator and some experienced coopers should be the judges. Maybe the jury should consist of 3 (advantage: the rest can play) or 5 (advantage: clearer result) persons. As well I think the judges are not allowed to play the scenario. Osai 00:39, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- Have you tried the openttd forums? Skol 23:30, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
- I would propose 5 persons, so that it has a more balanced judgement.
- --Tneo 12:22, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- Indeed. I'd also use some different persons, not only Coop Members. My idea is: The Scenario Creator, 2 Coop Members, 2 Coop Suspects or Volunteers. With such a solution we would have a bigger variety in judging as well as different perspectives on the solutions. I bet the scenario creator votes different than the other 4 having problem different ideas and criteria.
- --Osai 00:15, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- You might like to know I am unable to submit my game... Its telling me there's an error but nothing much beside that.
- --AntB 02:07, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
We are still searching judges, so far:
It's been almost 5 months since round one of the OSQC was scheduled to end.
- Have there been any results posted?
- Are any of the submitted designs available for download?
- I know that Osai has been extremely busy with other things in coop, but is there a round two in the works?